La Union Airsoft Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LUAG Mission I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ECHO
ECHO

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-06-22

LUAG Mission I Empty
PostSubject: LUAG Mission I   LUAG Mission I I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:41 pm

We are on the path of having our 1st ever invitational competition. It's every LUAG members' mission & responsibility to lift a finger to help even in the least way we can to achieve the primal goal of having flawless games! May I encourage my Sirs & Ma'ams to help our officials, and also each and every member in organizing every thing needed for the said event. Good luck to all of us, and may God guide us through in all our endeavors!

Thank You!!!
Back to top Go down
bio
bio

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-06-17

LUAG Mission I Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUAG Mission I   LUAG Mission I I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:03 pm

sir solicit kami sa mga kapatid nating nasa abroad

starting with you sir echo

sagutin nyo na mga tshirts namin Shocked Laughing Embarassed

WESTERN UNION lang katapat nyan, clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
BIGBEN
Admin
Admin
BIGBEN

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-05-13

LUAG Mission I Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUAG Mission I   LUAG Mission I I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 am

ha ha ha. VERY NICE SUGGESTION YAN. wala pa 24 hours tanggap na. NICE ONE SIR BIO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LUAG Mission I Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUAG Mission I   LUAG Mission I I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LUAG Mission I
Page 1 of 1